Kids In Sports Parties
Have a birthday coming up?
ASK ABOUT OUR SUMMER DEAL!
CELEBRATE WITH KIDS IN SPORTS!
We design the party to suit your child's sports interests and abilities. A standard Kids In Sports birthday party is 90 minutes. The first hour consists of sports activities, and the remaining half hour is designated for food and cake.
Parents are advised to choose 1-2 sports to have the party centered around.
Sports options include: soccer, baseball, basketball, football, volleyball, floor-hockey and co-operative games.
|Number of Children||Price|
|10 or less||$200|
|15 or less||$295|
|20 or less||$370|
What is Included?
- Sports equipment
- Activities for the children
- Sending Invitations (mailing or email addresses required)
- Sports-themed plates, napkins and cups
- Forks & spoons
- Tablecloths for large serving tables
- Water & apple juice
- Cake knife & server, lighter for candles and ice cream scoop
- Assistance with serving cake & food to children
- One Free Trial Class for each guest
Party Favors Available
If you would like Kids In Sports to provide party favors for your party, additional fees will apply. Call us to learn more about party favors.
Available Party Times:
Saturdays: 1:00-2:30pm 3:30-5:00pm
Sundays: 1:00-2:30pm 3:30-5:00pm (closed in July & August)
Please call us at 508-660-7111 or email us for availability.
Important Information to Consider:
- Parents may arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the party to set up with coaches.
- Parents provide food, cake and ice cream.
- Parents must inform Kids In Sports 1 week prior to the party if they will be providing their own plates, napkins, cups, tablecloths, forks, spoons and/or drinks.
- If Kids In Sports will be sending invitations, email or mailing addresses must be delivered to Kids In Sports no later than 21 days prior to the date of the party.
- Parties MUST be canceled at least 4 hours prior to the scheduled start time.
- Kids In Sports does not accept responsibility for anything brought to the party location before 15 minutes prior to the start.
- Parents may request certain coaches to work the birthday party, although no guarantees are made.
- If the party goes over the allotted time, or there are more children than the confirmed amount, additional charges will apply.